Saturday, March 12, 2011

Food Review

I love to cook. I started cooking since I was 9 years old. My father teach me how to cook because he love to cook. When my aunt had a carenderia, I was her assistant. Since then, I begun to cook different dishes. And kare-kare became one of my favorite. It is saucy, vegetables are crunchy, the creamy taste of peanut and the color of annatto (atsuete) emphasizes its yummyness! Kare- kare wouldn't be complete without the banana blossom and  without its partner, the bagoong! It's mouth watering! The best way to cook bagoong is to put tomato sauce, ginger and vinegar to remove its fishy odor. 

Bariani 
         I also love bariani. I tasted it when I was in Dubai. It's a lamb cooked in different herb and spices, yogurt and rice.They use long grain rice and it's very delicious. I enjoy eating food from different country. They have different flavor, aroma and taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment