Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The most important person (people) in my life

        This is the photo of my family. They are the most important people in my life. My husband made me feel  joy and pain. He made me balance things and realize that life is not always a bed of roses, as they say. That is why I appreciate him more. We walk hand in hand in every journey that we take as a family. He is the one who helps me decide with regards to major decisions in our family. Although I can decide with things inside our household, I still ask his opinion. It is so important for me because it shows my respect to him as our provider, and as my husband. He support me in all my endeavors. I cannot perform my task very well, as a mother and as a wife, without his assistance. A home cannot be complete without a husband and a father. That is my opinion.
       Our children gives us inspiration. They are the reason why my husband work so hard: to provide and give them good future. My role as a mother is to guide, discipline and help them realize the hard work of our family, especially their father's effort. My family made me realized how important life is. Problems are part of every one's life. But because of them, I learned to look at the problems as a challenge to become a better person. I have to be strong emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually. I have to have a lot of patience to become more focus. As my children become adults, I've learned to listen to them and become more open-minded.Good communication is very important in a family. This is where trust develops. I have to set aside fear, and give them my full trust in their judgement. I've become a more prayerful person because I believe that praying gives me the strength I needed. I always pray to our Almighty God thanking Him for all the blessings that He has given us and asking Him to take care and shelter my family to any form of harm. My family, my happiness: they complete me.^_^ "The family that prays together, stays together."

No comments:

Post a Comment